Please read all the steps before proceeding! No student should register unless they have received instructions from their State Delegation Trip Director. If you do not know your Trip Director, click here.
Attendees will register and submit their proposals through REGY, our online registration partner. All attendees MUST complete a paper copy of a Registration Form and have it signed by their parent or guardian.
WARNING: Several Regy users have had issues entering their correct information due to their web browser’s autofill feature. This has resulted in their parent or siblings name and other information being entered in the proper place instead of their information. Please do not use the autofill feature and double check all info on a screen before you submit. Some of this information cannot be corrected once it has been entered.
- Read all these instructions before trying to rush through your registration.
- Each state delegation has specific costs, deadlines, and instructions. No student should register unless they have received instructions from their State Delegation Trip Director. If you do not know your Trip Director, click here.
- Click HERE to go to the Regy website.
- I HAVE used Regy before: Login and skip to step #10.
- I HAVE NOT used Regy before: Continue to the next step.
- Click the black Sign Up button (do not click Log In with Facebook). You can not use an email address that has been previously used to create a REGY profile.
- Enter in your personal information, remembering to capitalize your name, and using the name spelled the way you would like it on your name tag and placard.
- For GRADE: Select the grade that you were in on April 14th of this year.
- For ROLE: Select Student/Delegate or Adult. Do not choose Club Officer.
- After your personal information is entered, you may be asked to choose your organization. Make sure to click on “YMCA Youth Conference on National Affairs”.
- Next choose your state delegation. (Pay special attention to the difference between Model UN delegation vs New Jersey or Dist. Of Columbia vs Washington State.)
- You are now logged in on your Dashboard screen. Click on the word ACCOUNT in the upper right hand corner, and update both your Student Profile and Parent/Emergency Contact information. Please share your cell phone number and keep all this information up to date. We will use cell phone numbers to notify conference attendees of any important updates or information.
- Click on DASHBOARD to go back to your dashboard. In the Events Now Open category you will see the conference listed. Click the REGISTER button.
- Choose your position, and then choose Proposal 2 if you are a delegate. Media should select None. There are no Co-Authors at National Affairs, do not choose it.
- Skip choosing the Co-Author. There are no Co-Authors at National Affairs.
- Answer the remaining questions and review the participant agreement.
- You are now registered for the conference and will be able to submit your proposal.
- To submit your proposal, click on DOCUMENTS to find proposal submission area.
- The last important area to visit is under DOWNLOADS, for the Mountain Manual., and other important documents that will be added as the conference approaches.
Download a printable copy of instructions
ALL FINAL REGISTRATION, PROPOSALS, AND PAYMENTS ARE DUE FROM EACH TRIP DIRECTOR BY May 21, 2018. DELEGATES SHOULD MEET ANY EARLY LOCAL DEADLINES.